THE RESTAURANT WAS BORN IN 1813 TOGETHER WITH THE HOMONYM THEATRE.
The management, the same since 1990, has only changed location in 2008, thus making use of another story, that of a part of Palazzo Odescalchi.
Fireplace and frescoes, vaults and exposed bricks and a small courtyard bordering the church of S.Giacomo frame the family restaurant in the center of Como.
Lake Como is 100 meters away, the Duomo (Cathedral) 50 meters away.
Who we are